Tuesday, January 15, 2008

John Edwards At The Egg & I

John Edwards shook hands and briefly spoke to the media today at The Egg & I, a restaurant on West Sahara here in Las Vegas. My son managed to edge in close enough to shake Senator Edwards' hand. "What did he say?" I asked Cameron. The crush of people was too great for me to see him.
"He said, 'Hello, young man,' " Cameron said.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I didn't say anything! I was speechless!" he proclaimed.






_________________
Photo information: I took these just after Edwards arrived. Before going inside, he was surrounded by the media. He briefly answered questions (so softly that it was hard to hear him) before breaking away from the reporters. Once he got inside the restaurant, he stopped at tables to shake hands and meet people. It looked like a darned difficult thing to do with the media trailing behind him.

No comments: