Monday, January 07, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone as we sail into 2008! The Vegas Girl has been on "vacation," but I'm back this week. The Christmas holidays slammed into me like a head-on collision on a two-lane moutain road, but I'm in recovery now. Now that we're officially past the season of joy, I'm happy to be back to sifting through my pile of clippings and personal notes. Check back with me tomorrow for a tribute to my old boss, Odis Willis, who recently passed away. Later this week I'll have a post on homeschooling in Las Vegas, since I recently jumped ship from the school district. Unless you have $10,000.00 a year for a private school, your options are limited.

Here's to a 2008 that sees stabalizing home values, gas prices that don't make us faint, and a drought-ending snowpack in the Rockies. Hey, what can I say - I think big!

No comments: