Friday, June 26, 2009

Summit Restoration's Grand Re-Opening

A newcomer to Las Vegas might think that the desert's dry environment protects our homes from mold. Heck, I'm not even a newcomer, and I was surprised to learn that only a few days of untreated water damage can result in mold growth. If my nephews didn't own and operate Summit Restoration, I might still be in the dark about water damage, smoke and fire damage, and (of course) mold damage.

A couple of weeks ago, Summit held an open house after they relocated into a new building at 5032 W. Post Road. They're IICRC certified (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification), and so Summit is pretty persnickety about keeping current on industry practices and standards. Since it's a locally owned and operated business, you can always talk to a person when you call. And, just as a side note, I've never seen such a spotless warehouse.


No comments: